Motorola Set to Buy BenQ
Motorola announced that they plan to acquire BenQ Mobile’s research and development center in Denmark. The facility features high-tech measurement facilities such as antenna chambers and environmental laboratories.
“This transaction provides Motorola with another highly skilled R&D team and high-tech facility with a proven product track record,” said Ron Garriques, president of Motorola Mobile Devices. He said the buy will enhance Motorola’s capabilities in mobile phone development, software application development and antenna technology
BenQ Mobile said that the sale is part of a restructuring plan that will be consolidating major development sites, BusinessWeek reports.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- You don't have to be a geek to use a solar charger
- Lost Your Mouse? Learn How to Turn Your iPhone Into a Temporary Mouse
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
Be the first to post comment