Breaking News: Pantech Released Brand New Pantech C3b World’s Smallest Camera Phone Flip-Phone in US
Cypress, Calif. – May 15, 2007 -Pantech Wireless, Inc. announced Pantech C3b, which is enhanced version of Pantech C3 that is claimed as the world’s slimmest camera flip-phone by Pantech.
The Pantech C3b incorporates the convenience of Bluetooth along with mobile email, multimedia messaging and VGA camera – all in a convenient and compact form factor. The Pantech C3b can also be customized with a variety of changeable color faceplates and is yet another example of Pantech’s belief that a handset should reflect a customer’s personal style.
According to Mike Cost, COO of Pantech Wireless, the Pantech C3-series was a big success as consumers liked the phone very much.
The Pantech C3b allows users to easily access email on-the-go, send media-rich instant messages and take multi-capture camera shots, allowing up to 9 pictures with the single press of a button. With all that features, the Pantech C3b phone measures only 2.72 inches tall, 1.69 inches wide and 0.8 inches thick when closed.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- You don't have to be a geek to use a solar charger
- Lost Your Mouse? Learn How to Turn Your iPhone Into a Temporary Mouse