Leaked Motorola Droid X
The next generation of Motorola Droid has generated a lot of buzz in the Internet recently. Previously called Motorola Droid Xtreme, now it is called Motorola Droid X. Whatever the name is called, the upgraded version of Motorola Droid is pretty close to official release, and here we are with some close shots of the phone.
According to the leaked source, the MOTO Droid X features a big 4.3-inch WVGA touch screen, 8-megapixel digital camera with dual LED Flash and autofocus, Android 2.1 but upgradable to Android 2.2 with Google Froy, 3G Modem for teetering, GPS, and Wi-Fi 802.11n. The phone is said to be powered by an OMAP 3630 750MHz processor, and a PowerVR SGX 530 GPU for image and video processing.
According to BGR website, the MOTO Droid X will be launched at Verizon Wireless in July. The selling price of the phone is yet to be determined.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- The future possibilities of tablets – strong enough to cope with the 21st Century?
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- Lost Your Mouse? Learn How to Turn Your iPhone Into a Temporary Mouse
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
Be the first to post comment