Motorola Crush Announced
Motorola together with U.S. Cellular today surprised us by announcing an entry-level CDMA touch screen phone called Motorola Crush. The “Crush” phone has pretty impressive features and specifications, including a 2.8-inch TFT WQVGA touch screen supporting up to 400×240 resolution, 2-MP digital camera, MP3 player, Stereo Bluetooth connectivity, a microSD memory expansion slot, and a 3.5-mm headphone jack.
The selling price is unbelievably low – $79.99 only with 2 years U.S. Cellular contract agreement. It is great to see that, after several years of failure, finally Motorola make phones that meet the needs of users. Another good news for Motorola is its recently launched Motorola DROID gets strong sales so far.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- How to Install Flipboard on your Android Phone
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
Be the first to post comment