New Motorola Ming Phones Are Powered by Android
Motorola Ming, which is designed exclusively for China market, today get 3 new phones joining the series. The new phones are Ming A1680 (aka Moto Lucky 3G), MT810 (aka Moto Beihai), and XT806 (aka Moto Qilin), all powered by Google Android operating system. Let’s take a look at the features and specs below.
Launched by China Unicom, the Motorola A1680 (Moto Lucky 3G) comes equipped with a 3.1-inch AMOLED display, 5-megapixel digital camera, access to Motorola SHOP4APPS , WAPI, Wi-Fi, GPS, and “a sixth-generation SoftStylus handwriting system” that is designed to speed up handwriting in Chinese characters.
The Motorola MT810 (Moto Beihai) is a touch screen phone with 3.2-inch, mobile TV support, TD-SCDMA, 720 HD video playback, a suite of business apps, and HD video recording (720 x 480). The MT810 is powered by by Ophone 2.0, an OS that bases on Google Android, but is modified for local China market.
Launched by China Telecom, the Motorola XT806 (Qilin) features 3.2-inch touch sensitive display, CDMA/EVDO and GSM connectivity, a, GPS, and an HD (720p) video recording.
Lastly, the China Unicom’s Motorola A1680 (also known as Moto Lucky 3G) comes jam packed with a 3.1-inch AMOLED display, WAPI, Wi-Fi, GPS, “a sixth-generation SoftStylus handwriting system”, access to Motorola SHOP4APPS, and a 5MP camera.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Top Tips to Capture Better Pictures With Your Mobile Phone
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- You don't have to be a geek to use a solar charger
- Lost Your Mouse? Learn How to Turn Your iPhone Into a Temporary Mouse
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely
- How to Install Flipboard on your Android Phone