New Samsung U300 Cell Phone The World’s Slimmest Flip Phone Unearthed
Continue Post of 3GSM Show in Barcelona – Samsung SGH-U100 Cell Phone
Besides launching Samsung SGH-U100 in Barcelona, Samsung also introduced the Samsung SGH-U300 flip phone which is designed to battle over Motorola KRZR cell phone which is selling like hot cake.
The Samsung SGH-U300 has very similar design to Motorola’s best selling phone – Motorola RIZR which stirs the wave of slim phone in cell phone industry. According to Samsung, the SGH-U300 is the world’s slimmest flip phone that comes with excellent features and specifications such as 3.2-MP digital camera, 2.2 inches QVGA (320 x 240 resolution), 262K TFT LCD screen, 70MB internal memory space, micro-SD expansion slot and MP3/AAC/AAC+ music player.
Connectivity wise, the new Samsung U300 cell phone supports USB and Bluetooth technology.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- The future possibilities of tablets – strong enough to cope with the 21st Century?
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get