Nokia Enters Digital Music Player War with Nokia 3250 Express Music and Nokia 5300 Express Music Cellular Phones
Microsoft, the famous copycat, is entering the digital music player by releasing the Zune digital music player which is designed to compete with Apple’s iPod. The reason why Microsoft does that is because they realize that digital music market is so profitable. The same reason also brings Nokia into this competitive market. Recently, Nokia has announced two new cellular phones and branded them as “Express Music” which obviously wants consumers to buy the new “Express Music” cellular phones instead of standalone digital music player.
The two new cellular phones from Nokia are the 3250 Express Music and 5300 Express Music. The Nokia 3250 Express Music and Nokia 5300 Express music cellular phones have the same features and specifications like regular Nokia 3250 and Nokia 5300 except additional micro-SD expansion slot which makes you able to store more songs in memory card.
Other standard features that comes with these two Nokia cellular phones are 2.0″ TFT LCD screen, 1.3-MP digital camera, Java games support, and GSM/0–/1900/1900MHz and GPRS/EDGE network support.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- Top Tips to Capture Better Pictures With Your Mobile Phone
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- Top 5 Most Weirdest Tablets in the World
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?