Nokia N8 Gets Approval to Enter China Market
Nokia’s first 12-megapixel digital camera, Nokia N8, today gets approval from China government to enter the world’s largest mobile phone market – China. Besides having one of the highest resolutions camera in the market, the Nokia N8 also features a wonderful 3.5-inch nHD (640 x 360 resolution) AMOLED LED screen. The phone is powered by Symbian 3, which comes with some new features including iPhone-like flipable home screens, Widget, social networking apps, and multi email accounts.
The N8 will also gets Bluetooth V3, USB On-The-Go that turns the phone into a “jump drive”, WLAN IEEE802.11n, 16GB memory, GPS, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
There is no information about its selling price.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely
- Top 5 Most Weirdest Tablets in the World
- You don't have to be a geek to use a solar charger