Samsung Introduces 3 New Dual SIM Card Mobile Devices
April 9, 2008 – The newest design from Samsung features a hot new technology that is the biggest thing in mobile devices right now: dual SIM cards. For all those customers out there who have to keep up with two phones: one for work, one for personal use, those days are over. How much easier would it be to only have to keep up with one cell phone rather than two and to only have to grab one phone when it rings instead of trying to figure out which one is receiving a call while at the same time trying not to miss an important call while doing so?
The Samsung D880 DuoS is the newest dual SIM card handset form Samsung and is accompanied by the Samsung P240 DuoS, the less expensive model, meeting in the middle with the Samsung D780 DuoS. The D780 features a 2 megapixel camera, a 2.1 inch QVGA display for viewing menus and media, tri-band radio as well as FM radio, and a microSD memory card slot to expand your internal memory to your heart’s content.
One interesting feature of these new models is that the D780 and the P240 look just alike and support the same features, just at different prices. We are very excited to see all these models and to be able to access a dual SIM card device from Samsung. Let us know what you think of them!
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- Lost Your Mouse? Learn How to Turn Your iPhone Into a Temporary Mouse
- Top Tips to Capture Better Pictures With Your Mobile Phone
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
- The future possibilities of tablets – strong enough to cope with the 21st Century?