Samsung SCH-F609 Cell Phone with Dual Stereo Speakers
Samsung has been quiet in the first month of January as we didn’t see any new cell phone released from Samsung. However, stepping into February, Samsung is ready to pop out new cell phones like crazy as what she did in year of 2006. The latest new Samsung cell phone that is just released in China is the Samsung SCH-F609 which is a mediocre CDMA cell phone that comes with 2.2″ 262K 176 x 220 k TFT screen.
The most useful feature that we can find on the new Samsung F609 phone is the built-in dual speakers that make it a good speakerphone cellular phone.
The Samsung F609 hasn’t get nod from our friends at FCC. We will see when this new Samsung phone will be available in United States.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- The future possibilities of tablets – strong enough to cope with the 21st Century?
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely