New Samsung SGH-U100 Cell Phone – The World’s Slimmest Cell Phone Introduced in Barcelona 3GSM Show
Samsung, the “unbeatable” leader in manufacturing world slimmest cell phone, shows off show their ultra technology that crowns her the maker of world’s slimmest phone in Barcelona 3GSM show. In that show, Samsung introduced the Samsung SGH-U100 candy bar shaped phone that measures only 5.9mm width which makes the U100 the world’s slimmest cell phone in the world.
The Samsung SGH-U100 comes integrate with 3.0-MP digital camera, 1.93″ 176 x 220 262K TFT screen, MP3/AAC/ACC+ music player, 70MB of internal memory and memory expansion slot. It is really unbelievable that Samsung is able to squeeze all these features into a 5.9 mm slim cellular phone.
Other features and specifications of Samsung SGH-U100
- Network: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz / GPRS / EDGE
- Messaging: SMS/ EMS /MMS
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB
[tags]new samsung phone, new cell phone, samsung phone
TOP PICKED NEWS
- You don't have to be a geek to use a solar charger
- How to Install Flipboard on your Android Phone
- The future possibilities of tablets – strong enough to cope with the 21st Century?
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- Top 3 Best iPhone Apps For Musicians
- Lost Your Mouse? Learn How to Turn Your iPhone Into a Temporary Mouse