Samsung SHW-A170K wih NFC Technology Announced
Samsung and KT together today launched Samsung SHW-A170K that comes equipped with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology. The phone also uses NFC compatible USIM technology. What is so special about NFC phone, which is touted the next hottest thing in mobile, is it could work like a contactless card to make payments, buy movie tickets, and etc. We are still not sure about security protection when the phone is stolen, just like a credit card is stolen. We presume that there will be a pin number protection, which, in my opinion, is not adequate.
Other features of Samsung SHW-A170K include a 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen display, 3-megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.1, T-DMB and GPS.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know
- The future possibilities of tablets – strong enough to cope with the 21st Century?
- How to Install Flipboard on your Android Phone
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely
Be the first to post comment