World’s First Touch Screen Walkman Phone Unearthed
Sony Ericsson today unearthed the world’s first touch screen Walkman phone called Yendo. Disappointedly, the Yendo phone isn’t a smart phone, and it doesn’t have 3G or Wi-Fi. It is powered by the same interface that runs on Sony Ericsson X10 mini. Besides having a great MP3 player, the Yendo phone also features a 2.6-inch touch screen (320 x 240 resolution), social networking apps (Facebook, Orkut, and Twitter), and a 2-megapixel digital camera. The selling price and launch date are still unknown.
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Top Tips to Capture Better Pictures With Your Mobile Phone
- You don't have to be a geek to use a solar charger
- How to Install Flipboard on your Android Phone
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- Will the BlackBerry 10 Turn Around RIM's Fortunes - It doesn’t Seem Likely
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
Be the first to post comment