ZTE Announced Solar-powered ZTE Coral-200 Mobile Phone
ZTE, the largest telecommunication equipment maker in China, released Coral-200 solar-powered mobile phone in MWC 2009. The Coral-200 has a big solar panel attached to the back of phone, which is similar to Samsung Blue Earth. The move of ZTE is parallel to Samsung’s push to make mobile phone greener.
Mr Xiong Hui, VP of ZTE’s handset division said, “As mobile phones continue to proliferate in emerging markets and are widely used where electricity is available, mobile operators are demanding more innovative handsets. We are confident that the Digicel Coral-200-Solar is such a product and that solar power technology can be used in any type of handset. We are pleased to provide this handset with Digicel and Intivation. It will help millions of consumers worldwide to use mobile phones more conveniently and the technology is more environment-friendly.”
TOP PICKED NEWS
- Top 5 Most Weirdest Tablets in the World
- How to Install Flipboard on your Android Phone
- The Top 5 Apps That Android Users Still Can't Get
- 3 iPhone Apps That Help in a Pinch
- Review of Samsung Illusion - Is This Prepaid Phone Worth The Money?
- Review of Samsung Galaxy S3 - Features, Camera, and Things You Don't Yet Know